Well folks, Halloween is over which means that the year is about to seriously snowball. You know what that entails… Yes, I tend to start thinking about holiday shopping quite early, which is pretty essential when you want to get the best deals. One place I know I’ll be ransacking this year for gifts: Ulta. The store never fails to put together some of the best beauty gifts at great prices. Today, I’m rounding up my picks for the best Ulta holiday gifts under $30 that are available now.
This gift guide is clickable!
1. bareMinerals Holiday Survival Essentials – $26
This kit is an Ulta exclusive, containing products that are sure to keep you looking fresh and glowing. It includes:
- Hydrating Mineral Veil Finishing Powder
- Mini Well-Rested Face & Eye Brightener
- Jack of All Trades Lip Balm in Sure Thing (a sheer plum shade, perfect for winter!)
- and a Mini Hydrate & Brighten Face Brush
2. bareMinerals Party Starters – $15
Eyeshadow more your thing? I’m a huge fan of the bareMinerals loose shadows, and this Ulta-exclusive gift is a great way to sample a few! These shades work beautifully on their own or together to create a glam holiday look. The kit includes the shades:
- After Party (gilden bronze)
- Disco (lilac pearl)
- and Glitz (shimmering eggplant)
3. Laura Geller Color Brilliance Lipstick Trio – $25
What’s better than rich, creamy and moisturizing lipsticks? Probably nothing. This trio conditions lips with coconut oil and vitamin E. The kit includes the shades:
- Flirt (mid-toned berry)
- Cute (plummy nude)
- and Zen (deep mauve)
4. NYX Cosmetics Hot Singles Runway Chic Set – $14.99
Grab five of the hottest shades in these chic and sleek eyeshadow singles from one of my favorite drugstore brands. They’re super pigmented and versatile to create both edgy and neutral looks. Shades include:
- Ultraviolet (intense purple)
- Fancy That (light brown with golden sheen)
- Whipped Cream (opaque white)
- Own the Night (deep chocolate brown)
- Immaculate (peachy beige)
5. Ulta Limited Edition Holiday Tumbler Set – $14
This would be a fun stocking stuffer for those who love yummy scents and yummy drinks! It includes Ulta’s Moisturizing Body Lotion and Rejuvenating Bath & Shower Gel in either Passionberry Vanilla or Coconut Cream. You get a matching loofah and tumbler for sipping festive frappes!
6. Ulta Wink Eye shadow Palette – $12
Ulta re-releases the Wink eyeshadow palette yearly, and this time it has a whole new look! With twelve shadows that range from neutral to bold, you are bound to create a ton of different looks with this. I have this in my stash, and will be reviewing it soon!
7. Eco Tools Mini Essentials Holiday Kit – $5.99
In need of some new travel brushes? Check out this kit from Eco Tools, equipped with three earth-friendly brushes made from bamboo and recycled materials. It includes a fluffy powder brush, a flat eyeshadow brush, and a slanted liner brush.
8. It Cosmetics Travel Sets – $19.50
Speaking of brushes, It Cosmetics is expanding their line of Ulta-exclusive brushes with these holiday travel sets. I have a few It Cosmetics brushes myself, and they are amazing to work with. The Your Beautiful Basics travel set includes a powder brush, a shadow brush, and a liner/brow brush. The Your Must Have Airbrush travel set includes a powder brush, shadow brush, and foundation brush.
9. Holiday Gems Bling It! Kit – $7
If you’re shopping for a nail art lover, this kit will be a hit! It’s got everything you need to create the most festive, glamorous nails: a nail dotting tool, nail brush, two glitter pots, and a nail jewel/stud wheel.
10. Tarte Eye Opening 12 Piece Eye Liner Set – $25
Any liner lovers out there? Bulk up your collection with this set, including every color you need for the best winter looks. The liners come in a cute roll-up bag with a bow snap closure. Shades include:
- Antique Gold
- Hunter Green
- Jungle Green
- Golden Plum
Is it early for holiday shopping? Maybe… But shopping ahead of time can allow you to take advantage of the best deals and full inventory before it gets too crazy. These gifts and more are available on Ulta’s website.
Are you shopping for someone really special, and wanna splurge on them? This post was a collab with my friend Katrina from the blog Klassy Kalifornian— she rounded up the best high-end Ulta gifts. Check out her post here.