This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias
Summer is over in one week. Well, maybe not according to our calendars, but that’s when I go back to school— so it might as well be over! You might know that I work during the day while going to night class during the school year. That means loooong days… sometimes up to 18 hours before I get to relax at home. I have to be strategic with my makeup routine, because my look has to last all day!
On particularly long days, I like to keep makeup simple but polished. Check out my All Day Look tutorial:
What You’ll Need:
For this look, I used some of my favorite products from Neutrogena. I got these from Target for 20% off with this cartwheel coupon (valid 8/16-8/30). Yay, savings! If you need help finding the products that are right for you, Target and Neutrogena are teaming up to bring a Beauty Concierge event in select stores this month! The event begins August 24 (check with your local Target store for Beauty Concierge days and times, limited quantities available).
1. Start by applying the Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 20. If you’re a repeat reader of my blog, you should be very familiar with this product. It has been my holy grail drugstore foundation since I started wearing makeup! It has medium coverage while protecting the skin with SPF and nourishing antioxidants.
2. Lay down the Nourishing Eyeliner in Cosmic Black on your upper lash line. This twist-up crayon liner is super black with subtle shimmer to it. Use the rubber smudger to create a smokey cat eye. Need to touch up during the day? No problem— there is a built in sharpener to keep the point precise!
3. Apply the Healthy Volume Mascara to your top and bottom lashes. For defined and thickened lashes that still look natural, this mascara is a go-to. This is great for long days because there is no clumps or flaking.
4. Use the MoistureSmooth Color Stick in Bright Berry to add moisture and color to the lips.
5. To save time, double the MoistureSmooth Color Stick as a cream blush! After applying to the lips, pick some color up with your fingers and blend onto your cheeks for a natural flushed look.
6. Set your makeup with the Shine Control Powder for a matte finish that will keep your face looking fresh for hours.