Holiday shopping can already be overwhelming… but when you’re looking for holiday gifts for makeup lovers, it can be downright stressful. There’s just so much to choose from, but I’ve got you covered with this curated list of the best 2023 holiday makeup gift sets for every budget.
Gift sets are the best way to go in my opinion, because they offer variety and really stretch your dollar for an impressive present.
I went through pages of makeup gift sets and picked out the ones I consider to be the best value to get the most bang for your buck– from $12 to $85! There’s something for everyone’s makeup routine here, from beginner to glam guru.
Holiday Makeup Gifts $25 & Under
1. NARS Mini Orgasm Cheek Duo ($25) – The brand’s most iconic shade in a Mini Blush and Mini Multiple formula to get the shimmery peach look on the cheeks, eyes, lips or body.
2. MAC Lusterlite Mini Lipstick Trio ($25) – Three mini Lustreglass Lipsticks, available in a neutral bundle and pink bundle that give sheer, shiny color.
3. ColourPop Holiday Cosmetic Gift Set – Jolly Vibes ($12) – This set includes a 5-pan eyeshadow palette and matching BFF Creme Gel Liner. Jolly Vibes has a mauve/pink color theme, but this set is also available in a more neutral golds (Sweater Weather) and smoky silvers (Naughty List).
4. e.l.f. The All Day Every Day Holiday Gift Set ($20) – BRB, this set is on my personal shopping list! It contains some of my favorite products from the brand, like the Lash n Roll mascara and a Power Grip Primer mini.
5. NYX Butter Lip Gloss Vault ($20) – One of my favorite products from NYX, times six– six full size Butter Lip Glosses in best selling shades.
6. e.l.f. Complexion Essentials Brush & Sponge Set ($24) – A gorgeous brush and sponge set with metallic rose gold handles to complete a face makeup routine.
Holiday Makeup Gifts $29 – $50
1. Fenty Glossy Posse Volume 6.0 ($42) – I bought this set for myself last year! A trio of full size Gloss Bombs in two best selling shades, Fenty Glow and Glass Slipper Heat, and one exclusive shade, Pink Dragonfly.
2. Tarte Make Sparks Fly Must Haves Set ($29) – Perfect for travel or beginners, this set contains a six-shade palette in the brand’s famous Amazonian Clay formula (one of my faves), plus a mini tartelette Tubing Mascara and Maracuja Juicy Lip.
3. NARS Invite Only Mini Afterglow Liquid Blush Set ($45) – These liquid blushes give a lightweight, transfer-resistant and glowy wash of color in the shades Orgasm, Orgasm Rush, and Dolce Vita.
4. Sacheu Lip Liner STAY-N Peel Off Tattoo Bundle ($30) – This is on my wishlist– a trio of full size lip liner stains that give long lasting color, inspired by the viral TikTok lip liner hack!
5. Real Techniques Shine of the Times Brush + Cleanse Set ($49) – Real Techniques makes some of my favorite makeup brushe. They’re high quality yet so affordable– especially in this set which also includes a cleansing duo and makeup bag,
6. Clinique Full Face Forward: Nude Mood Makeup Set ($30) – You get practically a whole makeup routine– plus something to take it off– in this makeup set! Nude Mood caters to the neutral makeup lovers with brown tones.
7. Urban Decay Double Dose All Nighter Setting Spray Duo ($45) – Makeup lovers of all levels will love this set of two full size All Nighter Setting Sprays. It’s what I trust the most when I need my makeup to last through special events!
Holiday Makeup Gifts $52 – $85
1. Grande Cosmetics Lash and Brow Serum Fantasy Set ($69) – This five star set helps you achieve longer, fuller looking brows and lashes with a 3-month supply of the GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum, 8-week supply of the GrandeBROW Brow Enhancing Serum, and a tube of GrandeMASCARA.
2. YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Nude Lipstick Balm Duo ($55) – Two full size tubes of the iconic YSL Lipstick Balm… considering just one full price is $43, this set is a steal and is sure to impress.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette Vault ($70) – A super versatile set for day and night looks, you get the ABH Soft Glam palette, a full-size and deluxe Lash Brag Volumizing Mascara, a mini Liquid Lipstick in Maude, and a pink drawer organizer.
4. Valentino Rosso Valentino Couture Lipstick Set ($75) – This set features a refillable lipstick tube and three shade options to put in the ornate packaging! Roman Grace (nude pink), Rosso Valentino (neutral brown), and Ode to Natural (mauve rose).
5. Lancôme Lash Idôle Mascara Set ($58) – Get some of the brand’s best in this set, including their Lash Idôle Mascara (my favorite from the brand), plus the Idôle Liner Ultra Precise Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner and L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick in Crushed Rose, all in full sizes.
6. Armani Beauty Lip Power Matte Long Lasting Lipstick Duo ($69) – One of my personal “guilty pleasure” high end lipsticks, they are so creamy and long lasting. This duo has two full size tubes in True (nude pink), and Graceful (medium beige mauve).
7. Tarte All Stars Amazonian Clay Collectors Set ($54) – Split this set up between four people, or give it to one makeup lover for a seriously impressive unwrapping! Includes four limited-edition palettes (three for eyes, one for face) for less than price of one.
8. Dior Addict Beauty Ritual Set ($85) – A set for hydrated lips, skin and a classic fragrance– includes a Dior Addict Lip Glow in 001 Pink, Dior Addict Lip Maximizer in 001 Pink, a mini Capture Totale Le Sérum, and a mini Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet all inside a couture pouch.
9. MAC Holiday Heroes Kit ($79) – Another nearly full face in a kit, this set features must-haves for a festive holiday look.