One of the best parts about holiday beauty gifts are all the value sets. When brands put several products together for an awesome kit that saves you money? The best! They’re an awesome way to get a ton of bang for your buck, and really impress with a gift that seems opulent without breaking the bank. I’ve been skimming the pages of our fave beauty retailers and have picked out some of the best holiday beauty gift sets $50 and under. These are great gift ideas for significant others, siblings and parents that are sure to put a smile on any beauty-lover’s face.
Click the picture of the gift to find the beauty set online. Keep scrolling for more details.
1. NARS Orgasm Threesome Travel Size Set ($29)
Three minis in NARS’ most iconic shade: Orgasm. This includes travel-sized versions of the blush, lip gloss and The Multiple.
2. Sephora Makeup Musthaves Bestsellers Set ($48)
You can’t go wrong with this beauty gift set that has something for everyone. Just like the name suggests, this is a bundle of best selling makeup products from Sephora, and you can pretty much get your whole face done with the selection! This gift includes:
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir (Full Size)
- HUDA BEAUTY Power Matte Lipstick in First Kiss (Full Size)
- Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- NARS Orgasm Blush (Full Size)
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Mini
- KVD Vegan Beauty Tattoo Liner
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz – Medium Brown (Full Size)
3. Kylie Cosmetics Holiday Mini Lip Kit Trio ($36)
I love mini lip kits because, let’s get real, does anyone ever actually finish a full size lipstick before it gets gloopy? This trio (which actually includes six products total) lets you experiment with different shades for any mood. The set includes the shades Autumn, Angel, and Mary Jo K.
4. NYX Diamonds & Ice Please! Butter Gloss Vault ($50)
Seriously expand your gloss collection with a range of the most iconic pick at the drugstore: NYX Butter Gloss! Butter Gloss is smooth, comfortable and high-shine with a sweet scent. This box set includes 14 shades:
- Vanilla Cream Pie
- Crème Brulee
- Ginger Snap
- Angel Food Cake
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Summer Fruit
- Red Velvet
- Devil’s Food Cake
5. Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette Mini Set ($39)
A sweet, fruity and floral scent that’s refreshing and light, this Gucci fragrance is sure to be a fave. The set comes with a rollerball and a mini spray bottle in the scent.
6. Tartelette Give, Gift & Get Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Wardrobe ($49)
The Tarte Amazonian Clay eyeshadow formula is one of my favorites, and these palettes are more than worth this price. Whether you split up the set to gift, or hoard them for yourself, you won’t regret it. It includes three nine-pan eyeshadow palettes featuring shades from full size versions of the past, as well as some new and exclusive colors.
7. MAC 3 Piece Powder Kiss Lipstick Set ($40)
Nothing is more classic than a MAC lipstick, and this set includes three minis in the best selling Powder Kiss Lipstick shades Mull It Over (dirty peach), Shocking Revelation (blue-red), and Werk, Werk, Werk (cool red). The formula is hydrating and stays feeling lightweight.
8. Urban Decay Stoned Vibes Hall of Fame Makeup Gift Set ($49)
I can’t get out of a holiday season without buying at least one gift set from Urban Decay, because they always group together their most popular (and useful) products at a killer price. This gift set is no different, which includes:
- Full Size Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Full Size 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner Pencil in shade Perversion
- Full Size Vice Lipstick in shade Bad Blood
- Travel Size All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
9. Clinique From Daylight to Date Night Set ($39.50)
I love including value sets that can essentially serve you a full face of makeup, including this one from Clinique. This makes for a great minimal makeup collection or on-the-go makeup bag to take your look from day to night easily. It comes with:
- All About Eyes Eye Treatment
- Limited-edition All About Shadow Quad
- Quickliner For Eyes Intense in Intense Chocolate
- Full Size High Impact Mascara
- Cheek Pop in Fig Pop
- Pop Lip Color + Primer in Cola Pop & Bare Pop
10. Too Faced Enchanted Forest Makeup Set ($44)
This beauty gift set packs a big value with an affordable price tag. The Enchanted Forest Makeup Set includes a large eye and face palette with 20 shadow shades, a bronzer, two blushes and a highlight inside– plus a full size Lip Injection Lip Gloss in the exclusive Enchanted Pink shade, and a travel size Better Than Sex Mascara.
Shop the Best Holiday Beauty Value Sets $50 & Under: