If you have a lot of people on your list for holiday shopping, you might be tightening up your budget. But of course, you don’t want your gifts to reflect that! Luckily, there are some amazing beauty gift sets on shelves this year that will make it look like you went all out sans breaking the bank.
Have a little extra to spend? Check out:
Keep scrolling for awesome holiday gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life that she won’t be able to resist opening right away! Click the picture of the item to find it online.
1. Ulta Beauty Scents for The Seasons ($29.50)
This is a 14-piece fragrance sampler, allowing you to try a range of popular scents that are easily swappable in and out of the included atomizer. Included in the box is a $15 gift card that you can use toward a future fragrance purchase of $40 or more. So once you find the perfume you like best, you can buy the full size! There’s also a For Him version, if you’re shopping for a cologne-wearer.
2. MAC Fireworked Like A Charm Mini Red Lipstick Kit ($29.50)
A limited edition trio of mini MAC lipsticks, plus a fuzzy tinsel makeup pouch! The shades in this kit are classic and timeless, and exclusive to this set.
- Rocket Woman: blood red (lustre)
- Boisterous: vibrant pink red (matte)
- Burst On the Scene: brown pink nude (matte)
3. Tarte Warm Winter Wishes Eye Set ($30)
A great value with quality makeup that can be used daily, this set from Tarte will deliver far beyond the price tag. The Warm Winter Wishes set includes a limited edition palette with nine shadows and a blush, a deluxe Tarteist Gel Liner and a deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. You can get your entire eye routine done with this set, with berry and neutral shades that are easy to wear year round.
4. MakeUp Eraser Black 7-Day Mini Set ($25)
I like using MakeUp Erasers for a reusable makeup remover option, but I can usually only go a couple days before needing to wash the large original version. This set of 7 mini cloths give you one for each day, lasting an entire week— and are still big enough to get a full face of makeup off. Plus, I love the black color which will hide stains from ultra pigmented product.
5. Honest Beauty Cat Eye Kit ($21.99)
Save 20% off on two Honest Beauty favorites with this holiday beauty kit. It includes one of my favorite products from the brand, the two step Extreme Length Mascara + Lash Primer which boosts your lash length like crazy! Plus, a tube of the brand’s vegan liquid eyeliner to achieve a classic, clean cat eye.
6. Benefit Beauty Thrills Eyes, Brows & Face Mini Holiday Set ($20)
Benefit never disappoints with the value sets, and this one is no exception. It’s a mini trio of some of their most popular products: The POREfessional Pore-Minimizing Face Primer, Roller Lash Super-Curling & Lifting Mascara, and the Gimme Brow + Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel. The gel is in Shade 3, but is versatile enough as it doesn’t coat the brow fully in color. Plus, you get the cute gift tin which can be repurposed as a brush holder!
7. FENTY BEAUTY Lil Fly Stunna Mini Eye + Lip Set ($24)
Two beauty staples to make a statement with both the eyes and lips— this set includes the Fenty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner and Stunna Lip Paint in mini sizes. I don’t think there is a look more timeless than a winged eye and bold red lip, especially for the holidays.
8. Target Best of Box Giftset Mascara Edition ($14.99)
Target has put together a few of their own gift sets with drugstore beauty favorites, including this kit with six of the most popular drugstore mascaras. It’s a mix of mini and full size versions, including:
- W3LL PEOPLE Expressionist Mascara
- Honest Beauty Extreme Length Mascara + Lash Primer
- Milani Highly Rated Mascara
- Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara
- Maybelline Great Lash Washable Mascara
- NYX On The Rise Volume Lifstscara
9. Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Best of Rare Beauty Lip & Cheek Set ($28)
Rare Beauty, the new makeup line by Selena Gomez, was probably the biggest beauty launch of 2020. Now you can get a taste of the already best-sellers in this affordable gift set. It includes travel-size versions of two liquid blushes in shades Love and Joy, the With Gratitude Dewy Lip Balm in Support, and the Lip Souffle Matte Lip Cream in Transform.
10. NYX Diamonds & Ice Please Lip Lingerie Trio ($15)
Try three of the NYX Lip Lingeries— lightweight, creamy and long-wearing liquid lipsticks in best selling nude shades Exotic, Bedtime Flirt and Embellishment. They’re a super pigmented vegan formula, and these neutrals will look great across skin tones.
11. Benefit Cheek Party Mini Blush & Bronzer Set ($30)
Rounding out the list with another value-packed beauty gift set from Benefit! Get five mini compacts of the brand’s most famous blush and bronzers, including:
- Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Georgia Blush in Golden Peach
- Dallas Blush in Rosy Bronze
- Dandelion Box o’ Powder Blush in Baby-Pink
- GALifornia Blush in Sunny Golden-Pink
On some skin tones, the blushes could also be used as highlighters!