Now that the temps are climbing, I’ve needed to step up my makeup game so that my looks last all day in this heat. It might as well already be Summer here in Vegas— Spring who? I’ve been breaking out old heat-proof makeup favorites, and discovering new products that will help me stay glam for hours on end.
I’ll be honest, when it’s scorching outside sometimes the last thing I want to do is layer on makeup. I like wearing a fresh face with definition on the day-to-day. But, there is the occasional social affair when I want to be more done up, but don’t want to feel caked on or like I’m melting. I created the above summer glam look with products that are comfortable and long-lasting in the heat.
Watch the video above for the full step-by-step.
- NYX Total Control Drop Primer
- NYX HD Concealer in Green
- Covergirl TruBlend Matte Made Foundation
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Concealer
- Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil
- Rimmel Brow This Way Brow Styling Gel
- Covergirl Lid Lock Up Primer
- Kokie Cosmetics Artist Palette in Peachy Queen
- L’Oreal Infallible Long Wear Eye Pencil
- NYX Matte Liquid Liner
- Catrice Glam & Doll False Lashes Waterproof Mascara
- Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Palette in Matte
- e.l.f. Active Workout Ready Lip & Cheek Palette
- Models Own Sculpt & Glow Highlighter Powder in Peach Pearl
- Covergirl Melting Pout Matte Liquid Lipstick in Current Nude
Loving that almost this entire look is made up of drugstore products! You don’t have to spend a fortune for quality, people! However, I haven’t quite found a drugstore brow product that lasts as long as the Benefit pencils on me. If you have any suggestions, let me know in the comments!