Tomorrow, I’m headed to Seattle to stand by one of my best friends on her wedding day. I’m so honored to be a bridesmaid, and we basically went through a lot of the wedding planning process together.
While she has an MUA on site for those who want to hire her, I am going to be doing my own makeup for the wedding, just like I did for my own. This time around, as I’m a bridesmaid and it’s Spring, I’m looking to do a more fresh-faced look with glowy skin and neutral eyes that still define my favorite features. I want to achieve something classic that will look great in photos for years to come.
I created this glowy spring bridesmaid makeup with 100% drugstore products that I love and trust. The result is a look that is perfect for all-day wear and that makes me feel done up without being in all-out, full glam.
Watch the video above for the full drugstore bridesmaid makeup tutorial.
- Revlon ColorStay Eye Shadow Primer
- L’Oreal Brow Stylist Brow Raiser
- Covergirl TruNaked Nudes Palette
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Last Waterproof Eye Pencil
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara
- Ardell Accent Lashes
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation
- L’Oreal Lumi Glow Amour Drops in Daybreak
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Concealer
- Covergirl Clean Matte Powder
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer in Deep
- e.l.f. Blush Palette in Dark
- Maybelline Master Chrome Highlight in Molten Gold
- Covergirl Melting Pout Matte in Coral Chronicles
I think this look is also super appropriate for wedding guests, as well! If you’re on your way to a wedding this season, check out these super affordable wedding guest dresses from Amazon!