It’s amazing to think that Halloween is only a few weeks away! To be honest, Halloween brings mixed feelings for me— I hate gory, horror anything but I love how the holiday challenges me to be creative with my makeup. With that said, I try to stay away from gross looking gashes and stick to Halloween makeup that’s a little more… me. This year, I wanted to share an easy vampire makeup tutorial for Halloween that’s still glam enough to feel dolled up in for parties.
One reason I haven’t dressed up as a vampire in the past was because I loathe wearing the gross rubber teeth and fake fangs. They are awkward, and make it hard to eat, drink and talk. For this look, I actually drew the fangs directly onto my lips (this trick can also be used for cat costumes)! Before you do this, I highly suggest exfoliating and moisturizing your lips so that they are a smooth canvas for easy drawing.
Check out the video below to watch the makeup tutorial!
- Coastal Scents Beginnings Face Primer
- Milani Eye Shadow Primer
- Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette
- Revlon Skinny Liquid Liner
- Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara
- Essence Gel Eye Pencil
- Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick in Plums Up
- Maybelline Master Hi-Light Blush in Nude
- Jordana 12 HR Eyeshadow Pencil in Eternal White
- NYC Smooch Proof Lip Stain in Berry Long Time