Vampy makeup looks are my jam this time of year— they’re so effortlessly edgy and fun to channel your inner badass. I’m such a fan of the deep lip, and was inspired by one of my most recent additions to my lipstick collection to create this look.
I picked up the ColourPop Lippie Stix in Dukes during my last ColourPop haul, and I knew right away that this was going to be a shade very well-loved this season. I paired it with this extremely easy eye look, adding a bit of drama with some lashes to up the wow factor.
If you’re a beginner to vampy lips, I would highly recommend you use some type of lip liner before applying your main lip shade. With dark shades, any smudge or mistake will be hard to correct later. You can also clean up afterwards for a super crisp line with a thin brush and concealer.
Watch the video above for the full tutorial.
- e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer
- City Color Cosmetics Spice Me Up Palette
- e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner
- e.l.f. Precision Liquid Eyeliner
- Ardell 162 Lashes
- Covergirl Plumpify Blast Pro Mascara
- City Color Cosmetics Contour Effects 2 Palette
- e.l.f. Blush Palette in Light
- ColourPop Lippie Stix in Dukes
- Milani Conceal & Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation