I’ve been counting my lucky stars lately, because my skin has been relatively tame and blemish-free. Although, I know it has nothing to do with luck, but rather the products I’ve been using. I’ve been pretty consistent with most of my routine, along with keeping up with my Curology prescription. I thought it was finally time to show you how far my skin has come since my last update, and since the beginning.
Watch the video below to see my before and afters… they’re pretty impressive.
- Prescription acne topical cream (used nightly): Curology
- Makeup remover (used nightly): The Face Shop Herb Day Cleansing Wipes
- Quick cleanser (used before & after workouts): Simple Skincare Micellar Water
- Daily cleanser (used morning & night): Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
- Exfoliant (used once a week): St. Ives Even & Bright Scrub
- Toner (used after each cleansing): Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Lotion
- Mask/Spot treatment (used once a week): Reviva Labs Problem Skin Mask
- Daytime moisturizer (used in the morning): e.l.f. Daily Hydration Moisturizer
- Nighttime moisturizer (used at night): Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
I honestly feel so much more confident since my skin has cleared up. I don’t feel hesitant to leave the house without an ounce of makeup on, and I don’t need as much when I do wear makeup. The blemishes that pop up occasionally can most likely be attributed to hormones (especially right before I get my period), as well as my food choices. I can seriously tell when I’ve been eating too many sugary or fatty foods, because my chin will let me know!
What are you using in your current skin care routine?