Spring marks the time when I start putting away the vampy lipsticks and swap them for my fun and bright shades. I love vibrant pinks, oranges and reds this time of year to work into lighter face and eye makeup, or bringing together a statement look.
One of my favorite seasons, where the weather is just right in L.A. and I’m feeling as bright and bubbly as the sun is shining, I love reflecting this with refreshing and stand-out shades. I pulled my favorite budget-friendly and drugstore lipsticks for spring out of the depths of my drawers and have been rotating them in my spring makeup looks.
Watch the video above for info on each lipstick and to see live lip swatches!
1. e.l.f. Day to Night Lipstick Duo in I Love Pink
2. NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Summer Fruit
3. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color in HD Devotion
4. Essence Liquid Lipstick in Show Off!
5. Sleek MakeUP Lip VIP in Flaunt It
6. Burts Bees Lipstick in Scarlet Soaked
7. ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Donut
What are your favorite lipstick shades for spring?