One of my favorite parts of gift giving is filling stockings. Sometimes the most exciting gifts can come in small packages! Beauty gifts are perfect to slip into a stocking, and there are so many great buys for $15 and under this year! From limited edition beauty gift sets to collection staples any beauty lover will appreciate, these tiny treats are sure to start the morning of gift opening off right.
See below for some of the best beauty stocking stuffers $15 and under that I’ve found this year. Click on the photo to find the stocking stuffer online.
1. Trim Nail Mani Emergency Grooming Kit ($4.99)
A small manicure kit is a must-have for travel, to keep in a purse or locker, or even in the car for unexpected nail emergencies. This six piece kit includes slant tip tweezers, a nail clipper, cuticle clipper, scissors, and a nail file, all in a small and sleek carrying case.
2. Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette ($7.59)
Got a brush junkie on your hands? This cleansing palette will make the weekly ritual of cleaning makeup brushes so much easier. It can be worn on the hand and has three textures to get a deep clean on all sorts of bristles.
3. Benefit Cosmetics Beauty Blowout! ($15)
This Ulta Beauty exclusive kit has some of the brand’s most popular products. Includes:
- Full Size They’re Real! Lengthening Mascara in Jet Black (0.3 oz
- Hoola Matte Bronzer Mini (0.14 oz)
- Fun Size Watt’s Up! Cream-To-Powder Highlighter (0.33 oz)
4. TonyMoly 5-Pc Sheet Mask Set ($12)
I love finding sheet masks in my stocking! Especially during Winter, when my skin tends to go wacky. This sheet mask set includes some of the classic TonyMoly varieties, like:
- I’m Rose Sheet Mask – Vitalizing
- I’m Cactus Sheet Mask – Purifying
- I’m Pearl Sheet Mask – Luminating
- I’m Green Tea Sheet Mask – Skin Purifying
- I’m Lotus Sheet Mask – Luminating
5. Not Your Mother’s Dry Shampoo Trio Gift Set ($6.99)
I can’t get enough dry shampoo, and I particularly appreciate travel size versions to take with me on the go for travel or my gym bag. This gift set includes the three cult faves: Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak, Beach Babe, and Plump For Joy.
6. Tarte Beach, Sleep, Repeat Mini Set ($10)
Tarte is known for their Amazonian Clay long-wear formulas, and this mini duo is perfect for touch ups. Includes:
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in First Class
- 0.16 oz/ 5 mL Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
7. Target Beauty Just Peachy Peach Mango Bath Salts ($3)
I love taking baths this time of year— just soaking and relaxing with some Netflix playing on my tablet. Enhance the experience with some bath salts for a detoxing effect and yummy aroma!
8. Versace Bright Crystal & Dyan Blue Pour Femme Mini Coffret ($15)
This is a great set, since it covers both ends of the fragrance spectrum– Dylan Blue Pour Femme is a little more of a woody floral scent while Bright Crystal is more light and airy. The set includes:
- 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Versace Dylan Blue Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Dabber
- 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette Dabber
9. Mario Badescu 3-Piece Facial Spray Travel Set ($15)
Mario Badescu is one of my favorite higher-end skin care brands, though still very underrated! This travel-friendly facial spray set has some of my fave skin refreshers to re-energize and de-stress the skin. The set includes:
- Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater, 2-oz.
- Facial Spray With Aloe, Cucumber & Green Tea, 2-oz.
- Facial Spray With Aloe, Chamomile & Lavender, 2-oz.
10. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge & Travel Case ($6.99)
A makeup lover can never have too many blending sponges, am I right? The Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is one of my faves— but this particular set also comes with a travel sponge case, which I use every time I go out of town! It’s a hard plastic shell for your sponge (fits even when your sponge is wet) to protect it from getting smushed or gouged.
11. Too Faced Sexy Lips & Lashes Set ($15)
This little trio gives you Too Faced’s most famous products in fun sizes! The #1 Better Than Sex Mascara in both regular and waterproof, and a Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Chihuahua— a nude mauve shade that’s my favorite from the line (it was in a Sephora birthday gift a couple years back).