Updated for 2020.
One of my favorite parts of gift giving is filling stockings. Sometimes the most exciting gifts can come in small packages! Beauty gifts are perfect to slip into a stocking, and there are so many great buys for $15 and under this year! From limited edition beauty gift sets to collection staples any beauty lover will appreciate, these tiny treats are sure to start the morning of gift opening off right.
See below for some of the best beauty stocking stuffers $15 and under that I’ve found this year. Click on the photo to find the stocking stuffer online.
1. Freeman Holiday Ornament Sheet Masks ($6.99 for a Set of 6)
We could all use a little help with self care this season! This set of six holiday-themed face masks would make a great post-gift opening activity for the whole family if you split them between stockings.
2. Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Mini Lip Souffle Matte Cream Lipstick Duo ($15)
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez took the beauty world by storm this year. Try their instant best seller, the Lip Souffle Matte Cream Lipstick, in two shades: Inspire and Fearless.
3. Target Best of Box Cosetmics Edition ($14.99)
Try some of the best drugstore makeup around with this kit from Target! Inside you’ll find a mix of full size and mini products, including:
- Real Techniques Miracle Powder Sponge
- House of Lashes Demure Lite False Eyelashes
- Sonia Kashuk Radiant Blush Brush No. 5
- Blossom Delicious Kiss Roll-On Lip Gloss in Strawberry
- NYX Professional Makeup Butter Lip Gloss
- Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss
- e.l.f. Bite Size Eyeshadow Palette
- Pixi Skintreats Peel & Polish
4. Morphe Eye Got This 4-Piece Brush Collection ($12)
Gift four essential eye makeup brushes that can complete your look! The set includes:
- Oval Shadow Brush (synthetic)
- Pro Firm Blending Crease Brush (natural)
- Tapered Mini Blender Brush (natural)
- Angle Liner Brush (synthetic)
5. Love Beauty and Planet Hand Lotion Gift Set ($9.99)
With all the hand washing and sanitizing, I know I’ve been hoarding hand lotion! This set is from one of my favorite eco-friendly brands, and uses plant-based moisturizers to provide up to 24 hours of hydration. The lotions included are Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower and Argan Oil and Lavender Soothe & Serene.
6. Maybelline Gift of Glam Mini Mascara and Eyeliner Set ($7.99)
Get a trio of the hottest products from Maybelline right now in mini sizes: Falsies Lash Lift Mascara, Lash Sensational Mascara and the Master Precise Matte eyeliner.
7. Tarte Shape Tape Star Squad Conceal & Brighten Duo ($15)
Try tarte’s cult favorites, Shape Tape and Shape Tape Glow Wand, in travel sizes on the cheap! I have the full size of both products and love them. Shape Tape is one of the best full coverage concealer, and the Glow Wand adds a natural-yet-noticeable radiance.
8. Large Essential Oil Bath Bomb Set ($11.99)
Again– anything that can help me get my relaxation on is welcome in my stocking! This set of 6 large bath bombs can be split up among family or friends so that everyone can enjoy a nice soak.
9. BECCA Cosmetics Your Best Light Bestsellers Kit ($15)
Another chance to try super popular products at a fraction of the price! This set from BECCA includes a mini of my all-time favorite high end highlighter, Champagne Pop, plus a mini Under Eye Brightening Corrector, and a mini Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector.
10. Bite Beauty Agave + Lip Tin ($14)
Bite Beauty knows what lips love. I’ve never met a product from them I didn’t like, including this cute tin of lip balm, available in four tinted shades.
11. NYX Diamonds & Ice, Please! Mini Setting Sprays Kit ($10)
A practical gift for any beauty lover, this trio of mini setting sprays from NYX include three finishes: Matte, Dewy, and Radiant.
Shop the Beauty Stocking Stuffers: