Updated for 2022.
One of my favorite parts of gift giving is filling stockings. Sometimes the most exciting gifts can come in small packages! Beauty gifts are perfect to slip into a stocking, and there are so many great buys for $15 and under this year! From limited edition beauty gift sets to collection staples any beauty lover will appreciate, these tiny treats are sure to start the morning of gift opening off right.
See below for some of the best beauty stocking stuffers $15 and under that I’ve found this year. Click on the photo to find the stocking stuffer online.
1. ColourPop for Target Lippie Pencil Trio in Too Fire ($14)
ColourPop just landed at Target, just in time for the holidays. This value set incudes three of their popular Lippie Pencils in the shades Oh Snap, Shot Clock and Bichette. These three will have you covered for all sorts of looks, ranging from neutral beige to bold red.
2. Tarte Shape Tape Star Squad ($15)
A duo of the brand’s most popular concealer formulas: the original Shape Tape full coverage concealer, and the highlighting Shape Tape Glow Wand. This is available in 5 shades from Fair Neutral to Deep .
3. Essence Lash Princess 4-Piece Set ($14.99)
A set of Essence’s most popular mascaras, all full size!
- Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara
- Lash Princess FalseLash Effect Waterproof Mascara
- Lash Princess Sculpted Volume Mascara
- Lash Princess Curl & Volume Mascara
4. Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High & Lifter Gloss Kit in Moon ($13.99)
A duo of Maybelline’s most popular releases: a mini tube of the Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara in Blackest Black and the Lifter Gloss in Moon, a sheer light pink.
5. e.l.f. Smoky Eye Brush Kit ($12)
This brush kit gives you everything you need for a complete and well-blended eyeshadow look.
- Eyeshadow C Brush
- Blending Brush
- Small Angled Brush
- Small Precision Brush
- Fluffy Eye Blender Brush
6. AOA Blender Vault Gift Set ($8.95)
AOA Blenders are the best on the market, in my opinion, and they’re less than $2! This gift set contains five of the most popular blender styles.
- Black Original Wonder Blender
- Paw Paw Supersoft
- AOA Beveled Supersoft
- A+ Mochi
- Paw Paw Microfiber
7. Mario Badescu Mini Mist Collection ($12)
Whether you want to hoard these face mists for your own glow, or split up the collection to cover multiple stockings, you can’t go wrong with these mini skin care treats.
- Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater
- Facial Spray with Aloe, Adaptogens & Coconut Water
- Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea
- Facial Spray with Aloe, Chomomile and Lavender
- Facial Spray with Aloe, Sage and Orange Blossom
8. Tweezerman Emerald Shimmer Micro Mini Slant & Point Set ($15)
Tweezerman Mini Slant tweezers are my absolute favorite to use. Their small size are somehow easier for my small hands to maneuver, and seriously pick up every small stray hair. This set comes with the Mini Slant and a Point Tweezer in a festive emerald green.
9. Dashing Diva Gloss Mix & Match Gel Mani Mini Kit ($9.99)
When I’m in a crunch, I absolute love the convenience of nail strips to achieve a trendy manicure. This set from Dashing Diva (my favorite nail strip brand) comes with a total of 56 strips you can mix and match for different nail looks.
10. L.A. Girl Glitter on Top 3-Piece Glitter Topper Set ($12.99)
I love a glitter look, but I hate the shimmery chaos it creates! Luckily, these glitters come in a formula with a built-in base so you don’t need any glitter glue, and they’re easier to apply without mess! This set of three comes with limited edition glitter shades to add to your festive looks– perfect for New Years!
11. ColourPop for Target Colour Stixx Eyeshadow Duo in Put Me First ($14)
Rounding out the list with another ColourPop recommendation! I am a huge fan of using eyeshadow sticks for a quick and easy eye look, and this duo will add a glowy pop to the lid.
The Real Technique Brush set is $2.99 now at Ulta.
That’s a downright steal!
Just bought No. 9, Becca from Sephora. Free shipping on any size order.
In love with your recommendations! I didn’t know about the Tony Molly sheet masks! I am checking those out now! 🙂 Thanks!
Thank you for letting us know about #6. I have been looking for a similar blush color for a long time.
It’s a great universal color!