Updated for 2020.
One of my favorite parts of gift giving is filling stockings. Sometimes the most exciting gifts can come in small packages! Beauty gifts are perfect to slip into a stocking, and there are so many great buys for $15 and under this year! From limited edition beauty gift sets to collection staples any beauty lover will appreciate, these tiny treats are sure to start the morning of gift opening off right.
See below for some of the best beauty stocking stuffers $15 and under that I’ve found this year. Click on the photo to find the stocking stuffer online.
1. Wet n Wild Color Icon Shadow Vault ($9.88)
Get four of the brand’s iconic 5-pan eyeshadow palettes that are some of the best shadows at the drugstore!
- Walking on Eggshells
- Go Commando
- Camo Flaunt
2. Pat McGrath Labs Mini MatteTrance Lipstick Duo ($15)
Two mini peach-toned lipsticks in the brand’s lightweight modern matte finish.
- Fever Dream
3. Essence Lash Princess 4-Piece Set ($14.99)
A set of Essence’s most popular mascaras, full size!
- Lash Princess False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara
- Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara
- Lash Princess Sculpted Volume Mascara
- Lash Princess Volume Mascara
4. Benefit Joy to the Pores Primer & Setting Spray Set ($15)
For the beauty lover who’s constantly wearing her face for long hours, this set will keep any look in place all day and night. It includes travel sizes of their popular The POREfessional Face Primer (one of my favorites!) and The POREfessional Super Setter Long Lasting Makeup Spray.
5. Revlon Oil-Absorbing Volcanic Face Roller ($9.98)
This little beauty tool went viral this year, and for good reason! You can throw away your blotting papers– the volcanic stone on this face roller soaks up excess oil, and can be washed and reused! It mattifies the face without ruining your makeup.
6. Scunci Pink Multi-Pack Scrunchies ($12)
Scrunchies are always a stocking hit, and this twelve-pack gives you a huge value with a range of pink, cream and white shades and a mix of textures.
7. Milani The Golden Glam Kit ($14.97)
It’s almost a full face look in a box! This collab with Youtuber JuicyJas has everything you need for glam makeup to wear for the holidays and beyond.
- We Did Something Eyeshadow Palette (gold & bronze shimmering shades paired with matte neutrals)
- Double Shot Duo Highlighter (bronze highlighters in a cream and powder formula)
- Post Game Ludicrous Crayon (pigmented plum shade)
8. NYX Gimme Super Stars! Butter Gloss Lip Kit Trio ($10)
With lip gloss having a strong comeback as a makeup trend, get your hands on one of the most popular at the drugstore! The three-packs come in two versions: Neutrals (Fortune Cookie, Madeline, and Bit of Honey), and Pinks (Praline, Ginger Snap, and Devil’s Food Cake)
9. Real Techniques Natural Mini Glow Brush Kit ($4.99)
A mini brush set is perfect for beginners, travelers, or people short on space for their beauty routine.
- RT 206 Mini Contour Brush
- RT 311 Mini Fine Liner Brush
- RT 307 Mini Shading Brush
- Mini Brush Pouch
10. Sephora Collection Holiday Vibes 7 Piece Skincare Essentials Set ($12)
For the skin care junkie– or stressed beauty in need of self-care– this set has everything they need to pamper themselves this season.
- Sephora Collection Oat Museli Mask
- Sephora Collection Shea Lip Mask
- Sephora Collection Hemp Mousse Mask
- Sephora Collection Bamboo Mask Stick
- Sephora Collection The Freezing Mask
- Sephora Collection Aloe Vera Hair Sleeping Mask
- Sephora Collection Pearl Face Mask
11. Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 Duo ($15)
A two pack of the most talked about lip balms in the beauty community! The duo is available in Grapefruit Ginger, Shea, or Pineapple Mint.