It’s pretty impossible to avoid anything Halloween this time of year. We’ve got about a month until the big day, so it’s time to start planning your costume if you’ll be going out.
I’ll be honest: I absolutely hate gore. Whether it’s in movies or special effects makeup, regardless of the fact that I know it’s fake, I hate looking at it. I also dislike purchasing expensive and elaborate costumes that I’ll only wear once. So, every year, I try to make my costume all about my makeup.
This ventriloquist doll halloween look is definitely all about the makeup. You could really pair it with any dress you have, or give it a more creepy mood by cutting one up from the thrift store to make it look ratty.
Watch the video below for the full tutorial.
- CoverGirl Outlast All Day Primer
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup
- City Color Cosmetics Brow Gel
- LA Girl Pro Concealer
- Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Painter’s Palette
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan in Drama Queen
- Coastal Scents Hot Pot Eyeshadows in Peach Puff, Violetta, Lavender Lace, and Pink Silver
- CoverGirl Intensify Me! Liquid Liner
- NYC HD Automatic Eyeliner
- CoverGirl The Supersizer Mascara
- City Color Cosmetics Cheek Stain in Watermelon Sorbet
- City Color Cosmetics City Chic Lip Liner in Ruby
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Nosferatu
Check Out Next: Glam Half Zombie Halloween Makeup Tutorial
What are you planning on dressing as for Halloween?