With Valetine’s Day coming up, it’s time for another round of stress picking out gifts. Personally, Adam and I never really go big for V-Day, since my birthday is less than a month away. Especially this year, as we’re saving for our first home and wedding, we have a cheap gift rule more than ever.
If you or your significant other are on a budget this year, have no fear! There are tons of Valentine’s Day beauty gifts under $30 that are sure to impress. Read onto discover gifts that won’t disappoint.
Click the + icon to find the product online!
1. Clinique Cherry on Top Color Collection ($25)
Give a taste of a new (or favorite) brand with this set that contains a complete (and appropriate) red-lipped look. Gift it before Valentine’s Day dinner so it gets some use the same day!
- All About Shadow Quad
- Cream Shaper for Eyes in Chocolate Lustre
- Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara in Jumbo Jet
- Pop Lip Color + Primer in Cherry Pop
2. Macy’s 8 Piece Spa Gift Set (
$25 On sale now for $12.50)
Gifting relaxation… is there anything better? This spa set contains six at-home-facial just haves, plus a soft hairband and travel case to indulge in some alone time.
- Ahava Mineral Hand Cream
- Lancôme Advanced Genifique
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Exfoliating Cleanser
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
- dr. brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant
- Laura Mercier Repair Eye Serum
3. TOCCA Sugar Rollerball Collection ($15)
Let them smell as sweet as you think they are. This rollerball trio contains three of TOCCA’s sweetest scents: Florence, Simone and Stella. They can switch them out day by day and carry with them on the go.
4. NYX Beauty School Dropout Palette Freshman ($19.99)
Get bang for your buck with this all-in-one eye and face palette, offering endless looks to experiment with.
5. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Set ($20)
This liquid lipstick is perfect for Valentine’s Day smoochin’! Vibrant red, berry and lavender shades for every level of fierce in all-day color that will last through any of your plans for the day.
6. Christian Louboutin Loubichrome Mini Nail Colour ($30)
For the girl who likes a bit of luxury, these nail polishes are more fashion than function. The gorgeous chrome handles and signature Louboutin shape is perfect for displaying on the vanity.
7. Urban Decay Nocturnal Shadow Box ($29)
The newest palette from Urban Decay is affordable and gorgeous! With 12 shades to take you from daytime to a sultry PM look, it’s a great value while looking like you splurged!
8. Benefit 4 Piece Kissy Missy Set (
$26 On sale now for $15.60)
A great gift set with some of the brand’s most popular products, this set will make an impression without breaking the bank.
- They’re Real! double the lip in revved-up red mini
- They’re Real! double the lip pink thrills mini
- Lollitint cheek & lip stain mini
- Benetint cheek & lip stain mini
9. e.l.f. Silver 11 Piece Brush Collection ($30)
One of my favorite brush sets from the budget beauty brand, you’ll get all the tools you need for a look, plus a carrying case for storage and travel. The brushes are super soft, synthetic and cruelty free.
10. Philosophy Cinnamon Buns Ultra Rich 3-in-1 Shampoo, Body Wash & Bubble Bath ($18)
Don’t want none unless you got buns, hon? One of the brand’s best selling scents is just the epitome of yum during a relaxing bath or hot shower. An awesome gift for maximum indulgence.
Shop the Post
What’s on your Valentine’s Day wish list?
Leave a Reply