Valentine’s Day can bring on a ton of stress when it comes to picking out a gift, and how much to spend. If you have a little extra moolah burning through your pocket, these beauty gifts for Valentine’s Day under $75 will surely make an impression whether you’re treating yo’self or buying for your beauty-loving love. This guide is full of higher-end beauty gifts that will still give you bang for your buck when you’ve got a little extra to spend.
If you’re on a tighter budget this year, check out my Beauty Gifts for Valentine’s Day Under $30 guide I published yesterday.
Click the + icon to find the product online!
1. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette ($49)
This made the list simply because it’s in such high demand right now. The newest palette from Too Faced boasts the sweetest scents yet, with warm peachy undertones.
2. MAC Look in a Box Be Sweet & Dreamy Collection ($62.50)
It is what it says it is… a look in a box! Contains everything you need for a distance neutral look with a pop of peach.
- Lipstick in Kinda Sexy
- Cream Color Base in Treat Me Sweet
- Powder Blush in Prism
- Eyeshadow in Head Over Heels
- Eyeshadow in Sweetums Peachy
- Eye Kohl in Costa Riche
- In Extreme Dimension Mascara in Black Extreme
3. Kiehl’s Healthy Skin Essentials Starter Kit ($52)
A classic brand’s most popular products in this value set will offer a new and luxurious skin care routine.
- Ultra Facial Cleanser
- Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate
- Ultra Facial Cream
- Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
- Midnight Recovery Concentrate
4. Trestique Magic Mattifying Balm & Blotting Sheet Duo ($34)
One side is a mattifying, lightweight balm that helps control shine and blur pores, while also priming & setting makeup for extended wear. The other hidden side contains a roll of blotting paper that you can tear off in customizable sizes. Perfect for women on-the-go and jetsetters!
5. Too Faced x Kat Von D Better Together Ultimate Eye Collection ($65)
This long-awaited collaboration will fulfill any beauty lover’s cravings of both sweet and bold, two shadow palettes in one, mascara and eyeliner.
- Interlocking Heart Eyeshadow Palette
- Deluxe Travel Size Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Full-size Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in Black
6. Philosophy Amazing Grace Collection ($57)
One of the most iconic collections from the brand, the Amazing Grace scent is feminine and sophisticated with its floral musk notes.
- Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette
- Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel
- Amazing Grace Whipped Body Creme
7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Bold Brow Kit ($36)
Got a valentine who’s obsessed with getting her brows on point? This exclusive brow kit will let her have good brow days every day.
- Full size Clear Brow Gel
- Full size Brow Powder Duo
- Mini Duo Brush
8. Bobbi Brown 4 Piece Ready Set Pretty Makeup Set ($65)
This set was curated by Bobbi herself, with universally flattering shades to create a healthy glow look.
- Full Size Brightening Brick in Pink
- Full Size Lip Color in Sandwash Pink
- Full Size Smokey Eye Mascara
- Mini Face Blender Brush
9. Smashbox Lip Palette ($75)
These new 25-color lip palettes come in Matte and Cream finishes, with shades ranging from nude and neutral to bold and dramatic.
10. NARSissist Cheek Studio Palette ($55)
This new NARS palette has all the most popular cheek shades the brand has to offer, giving you many options to top off your look.
- Paloma Contour Blush
- Paloma Contour Blush
- Laguna Bronzing Powder