Sundays are my favorite. They’re the one day a week that my husband and I take the day off consistently for time together, or with friends. On Sundays you can find us at the gym, at brunch, at a friend’s house for a casual gathering… or at home in our PJs watching Netflix all day. Even if we’re unsure of what’s in store for the week ahead, we know we can look forward to Sunday as our time for fun, rest and relaxation.
The weekend in general is a great time to sport new outfits, as well! Need some Sunday outfit inspiration? Check out the outfits below I put together, whether you’ll be social or just ticking things off a to-do list.
On Sundays, we often find ourselves spending time with friends at one of our houses, or perhaps a local bar. These types of days can lead to spontaneous plans, so for an outfit that will look great in any scenario, try these classic wardrobe staples.
Not sure if there’s anything more iconic than the Adidas three-stripe sneaker. They’re my favorite when I want to be comfortable and casual. This saddle bag is perfect for carrying all of your essentials— it’s deceptively roomy! I love the aesthetic of a white blouse with light-wash jeans. It’s timeless and clean.
- High-Rise Secret-Slim Pockets Distress Rockstar Super Skinny Jeans ($39.99)
- Only Button Through Short Sleeve Top ($35)
- Adidas Cloudfoam Advantage Sneakers ($50)
- Small Crossbody Leather Saddle Bag ($25.99)
- Striped Maxi Dress ($22.90)
- Riders by Lee Indigo Women’s Stretch Denim Jacket ($29.99)
- Journee Collection Marlee Flats ($59.99)
- Quilted Faux Leather Crossbody Bag ($22.90)
- C9 Champion High-Waisted Leggings with Pockets ($27.99)
- Cropped Drop Shoulder Pullover Hoodie ($25)
- adidas cloud foam Pure Women’s Sneakers ($69.99)
- Faux Leather Sling Bag ($14.90)
We know how to brunch here in Vegas. Bottomless mimosas, anyone? Brunch is a perfect excuse to get a little more dressed up, but you don’t have to go all out. A casual maxi dress is perfect, and while it’s still chilly you can throw a denim jacket to keep warm. Match your handbag to your shoes for a very put-together feel.
GYM & ERRANDS:
Let’s face it, sometimes Sunday gets treated as the “weekend catchall”— when we push off all of our errands until the very last minute. In this case, athleisure wear is perfect for running around town whether it’s groceries you need to pick up or walking the dog. You can also do a quick gym session in this outfit if you find the time!
Leave a Reply