Wine shades are always my favorite to rock during winter… on the lips, on the eyes, it’s just such a sexy color that works with so many skin tones.
We attended Adam’s family holiday party over the weekend, and I rocked a wine and bronze eye look with a deep, seasonal lip.
I finally got my hands on a Morphe palette, on sale no less, and I’m just freaking loving the shadows! They have such an amazing formula and the pigmentation lasts all day. Check out how I used it to put this look together in the video below:
- e.l.f. eyelid primer
- morphe 35w palette
- pixi endless silky eye pen
- no 7 Exceptional Definition mascara
- pixi natural contour powder
- benefit watt’s up highlighter
- city color cheek stain in mixed berry sorbet
- e.l.f. matte lip color in scarlet night