With all of the awesome affordable palettes that have been released lately, one of my faves is the Ulta Rose Gold Palette. It’s full of gorgeous rose-toned neutrals, champagnes, and warm browns to create some really pretty spring looks.
I’ve been loving this palette since I first laid eyes on it. It’s got an abundance of mattes (huge plus in my book), plus satin and shimmer shades to spice up your looks. The formula is soft and the shadows blendable. I was pleasantly surprised with the color payoff and how well they last throughout the day. For $20, this is an awesome alternative to similar high end palettes.
Halo eye makeup looks have been my go-to lately, because I love how round and bright they make the eyes look. Watch my tutorial below to see how I got this look, one I’ve been wearing all spring so far.
- Coastal Scents Step 1 Primer
- Ulta Rose Gold Palette
- e.l.f. Studio Intense Ink Eyeliner
- CoverGirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara
- City Color Contour Effects Palette
- Coastal Scents Forever Blush (Delicate)
- BITE Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo (Fig)
What looks are you loving for spring?