I can’t speak for the men in your life, but my boyfriend Adam is pretty hard to shop for… even after three years of being together. I like to give him nice gifts, but I also want to make sure they will be something that he’ll actually use (*grimaces toward the guitar collecting dust in the corner*). The last gift I got him that he used religiously was a bottle of cologne from Express. It lasted him three years before it broke last month, when he put it in our checked baggage on our Thanksgiving flight.
Luckily, I was prepared with the Sephora Favorites Cologne Sampler, which I gifted to him early because of the incident. The set comes with twelve different cologne samples from designer brands inside of a stylish (yet masculine) faux leather travel case. Adam was stoked when I handed it to him, which made me happy to see!
What you’ll find inside:
- 0.06 oz Burberry Brit Rhythm For Men spray
- 0.03 oz Jean Paul Gaultier “Le Male” spray
- 0.05 oz Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò spray
- 0.05 oz John Varvatos John Varvatos dabber
- 0.06 oz Gucci Guilty Pour Homme dabber
- 0.06 oz Lacoste Eau De Lacoste L.12.12 Noir dabber
- 0.06 oz Gucci Made To Measure spray
- 0.05 oz Paco Rabanne 1 Million spray
- 0.06 oz Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Night dabber
- 0.05 oz Ralph Lauren Polo Red spray
- 0.03 oz Issey Miyake L’eau D’issey Pour Homme spray
- 0.05 oz Yves Saint Laurent L’homme spray
The case is nice and sturdy, and your man will probably be happy to know that it doesn’t say SEPHORA anywhere on it. It’s about 9×5 inches, so it’s roomy enough for all the important toiletries and grooming gadgets during travel— and then some!
But wait, there’s more! Not only does the guy get to sample all of these coveted colognes, but the set comes with a coupon to redeem a FREE FULL SIZED BOTTLE of any included fragrance! Boy, was Adam excited to hear that. He’s been going back and forth between redeeming the coupon for Gucci Made to Measure and Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Night.
The Sephora Favorites Cologne Sampler is available for $60 this season. This is an incredible price because altogether, you’re receiving .56 oz of designer cologne, a travel bag, plus a free full sized bottle of choice. Most of these colognes retail for $60-$80, so no matter which he chooses, you’ll be saving money in the long run. A set like this one is the best way to gift cologne, since the recipient ultimately decides which one they want. Adam is very happy with it, which is all that matters to me!