This past Saturday, on November 11th in Bass Lake, I married the love of my life. Can you believe it?!? I’m a married woman!
I don’t have any official pictures to share just yet, though I’ve been posting on my Instagram all weekend, so be sure to check that out. However, I did a little filming ahead of time when I did my final bridal makeup trial. Yep— I gave myself the challenge of doing my own makeup. Does that make me crazy? Maybe. But we were on a budget and I already had so many products that professional MUAs have used on me in the past and that I trusted.
Since I was a fall bride, I wanted my makeup to be warm and reflect the season without being super over-the-top. I admit, I was actually really planning on doing a deep burgundy lip, but after testing a handful of lipsticks decided to go the neutral route so I wouldn’t have to babysit my makeup.
And so this fall bridal makeup look was born— somewhat neutral with pops of warm hues and a killer glow. It’s everything I wanted my wedding makeup look to be.
I will say, I was lucky enough to already own a bunch of these products, a good handful being high end. If you don’t already have products like these, then doing your own makeup might not necessarily help you budget… unless you really want the makeup and plan on using it a ton after the big day. For me, I saved about $500 by using what I already had, including prestige products that I have trusted for years for special events.
Watch the video above to see the entire fall wedding makeup tutorial.
- Make Up For Ever Step 1 Hydrating Primer
- Benefit Ka-brow Eyebrow Cream-Gel
- Shadow Shields
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- Ulta Beauty Matte Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette
- MAC Eyeshadow in All That Glitters
- Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Eye Pencil in Matte Black
- NYX Matte Black Liquid liner
- Maybelline The Big Shot Colossal Mascara
- Ardell Demi Wispies Lashes
- NYX HD Photo Concealer in Green
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Liquid Foundation
- Physicians Formula #InstaReady Full Coverage Concealer
- Maybelline Dreamy Brightening Creamy Concealer
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Face Contour Palette
- Milani Powder Rose Blush in Romantic Rose
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Bold Illuminating Liquid Highlighter in Golden Kiss
- Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Palette
- Make Up For Ever Lip Line Perfector
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip in 1C
- Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge Creme Lipstick in C105
- Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Spray
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Shop the Look:
As soon as I can, I will definitely be sharing my official wedding photos and more about the big day. Can’t wait to show you!!
What products would you trust on your wedding day?
You did a beautiful job on your make up Miranda. Hope you day was as special as you look!