As if it matters, I wholeheartedly approve of the 2017 color of the year: Greenery. It’s so fresh and vibrant, and really gets me in the mood for Spring— though will inspire happiness year round! It’s an awesome pop of color to add to your beauty collection, whether reflected in the actual product or just the packaging. Here are a few choices to get you started in adding Greenery to your routine.
Click the “+” icon to find the product online!
1. NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Green If you’re not ready to add green to your whole lids, add a hint by using a green liner for a more subtle statement.
2. Rimmel Wonderlash Lift Me Up Mascara This mascara is infused with vitamins and cucumber extract to condition the lashes and give a more natural look while defying and volumizing.
3. NYX Hot Singles Eyeshadow in Dank Try adding green to your lids for a bold look— perfect to make brown eyes really stand out.
4. Formula 10.0.6 Be Berry Bright Exfoliating Mud Mask This mud max will help you reveal fresh smooth skin, and add a pop of color to your countertop.
5. Butter London + Pantone Lacquer in Greenery The official partnership between the nail lacquer brand and Pantone, this is the true hue of Greenery.
6. Chanel No 19 Poudre Eau de Parfum Spray This crisp fragrance is a brighter version of the original No 19, with a hint of iris for a feminine flare.
Shop the Post:
What do you think of the 2017 Color of the Year?