We’re in the thick of summer, and to be honest, most days I really don’t want to spend a ton of time on my everyday makeup. So when I saw this look on Pretty Little Liars’ Lucy Hale, I knew it’d be a perfect 10 minute makeup look for summer.
The look is glowy, warm, and extremely easy to recreate at home. You can wear it casually or pop on some lashes and elevate it to glam status. Overall, it’s a little more than a fresh face with definition to make your features pop, and will help you feel put together without much effort at all. From the fair, to the office, to brunch out with the girls, it’s a great summer go-to.
Watch the video above for the full-face tutorial.
- L.A. Girl Pro Prep HD Primer
- Sephora Collection Bright Future Color Corrector in Green
- e.l.f. Lock On Brow Creme
- mark. All Time Hook Up Long Wear Eye Shadow in Sun Ray
- Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Oktoberfest
- mark. No Place to Run Eyeliner in Jet Set
- mark. Lash Act Build & Define Mascara
- mark. Maui Bliss Sunset Glow Bronzer
- mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes in Coral Glow
- mark. Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain in Frilly
The mark. products I used to help recreate this look have been welcomed with open arms to my collection, since they’re low maintenance but high quality.. The cream eyeshadow works really well as an all-over lid shade with no need for primer, and I love using the Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes as a one-step blush and highlighter in one. As Avon’s cooler younger sister brand, they offer so many on trend products that are cool on the budget. Plus, you can get 30% off your first order on their website with the code LUCYPLL!!
If you want to check out a more colorful look for summer to channel your inner mermaid goddess, check out the video I filmed for their YouTube channel here.
Who’s your makeup muse this summer?