I know, I know, Valentine’s Day can either be really exciting or really dreadful depending on the person. But to be honest, I think regardless of your relationship status, you can use it as a reason to get pretty and go out for tons of fun.
While I personally really enjoy Valentine’s Day, I’m not one to usually sport a bunch of pink or red in my looks to signal my festiveness. While creating my Valentine’s Day makeup this year, though, I thought I’d add a touch of pink that’s not too overpowering, but is still whimsical and pretty.
This was my first time using the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette, which I’m in love with. You can definitely pick this up for less than full price— either wait for a sale (which I usually post about), or you can sign up for their email list for 20% off when you buy straight from their website.
Watch the tutorial below to see how I created this romantic cut crease look.
- e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette
- Milani Kohl Kajal Liner
- Physicians Formula Cushion Liner + Serum
- Pixi Lengthy Fiber Mascara
- Ardell Demi Wispies Lashes
- Pixi Natural Contour Powder
- NYC Lovatics by Demi Cheek Tint in Cheeky Berry
- City Color Cosmetics Highlighting Wand in Champagne (Get 10% off with code SLASHEDBEAUTY)
- e.l.f. Satin Beautifully Bare Lipstick in Touch of Nude
This year, Adam and I are celebrating Valentine’s Day by going to Paint Nite together and having dinner at our favorite Greek place, as tradition holds! What are your plans?