I absolutely love New Year’s Eve. It represents the culmination of all the wonderful things that happened throughout the year, and starts a new one with a bang! There’s hardly any excuse not to go out and get all glammed up. I don’t have anything extremely special planned, just spending the night with some good friends— but I’m still going to have fun with my makeup!
I’m obsessed with the new color of the year, marsala, which inspired this smokey look. I have always been partial to burgundy eyeshadows, so I’m pretty stoked that the color trend authorities settled on this shade for 2015. I accented with rose gold for a sparkle worthy of a New Year’s Eve makeup look. Watch the video below for the tutorial.
- Milani Eye Shadow Primer
- Revealed 2 Palette
- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Amaze
- L’Oreal Silkissime Liner in Gold
- CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara
- BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Sclupt & Glow Palette
- BH Cosmetics Waterproof Lip Liner in Stripped
- Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Light Year
This year has whizzed by, and many great memories with it. Thank you for making 2014 the best for Slashed Beauty!
What are your plans for New Year’s Eve?