If you’ve been hanging out on my YouTube channel lately, you may have seen my new hair. For the first time in about three or four years, I dyed my hair! I went to the dpHUE Color Bar in Los Angeles and had highlights done, which was sort of on-the-whim but I love the end result.
Both my hairdresser, Anjelica, and I were really surprised at how fast and light my hair lifted, which has to do with my effort over the past several years letting all the old color grow out and keeping my hair healthy.
It’s been a while since I’ve done a hair care update with a rundown of everything I’ve been using lately to keep my hair in the best condition, and a few new things now that it’s colored to maintain my highlights.
Watch the video above to hear about the products I use to keep my hair healthy!
- DevaCurl Low-Poo Delight
- DevaCurl One Condition Delight
- dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
- OGX Hydrate + Repair Argan Oil of Morocco Creamy Hair Butter
- SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie
- The Wet Brush
- dpHUE Color Boosting Gloss + Deep Conditioning Treatment
What are your current favorite hair care products?