Valentine’s Day is coming up in a couple days, and it’s my first one as a married woman!
The day can bring up a lot of emotions whether or not you have a Valentine to share it with, but I think it’s a great excuse to go out and either have someone treat you, or treat yo’self with your friends! It’s an especially great reason to get all glammed up and feel fierce as ever.
This year for Valentine’s Day, I wanted to share a look a bit on the daring side, but still incredibly easy to achieve. I’m still trying to completely master the cut crease eyeshadow look myself, but this shortcut that involves glitter makes it a breeze!
Basically, the glitter is doing all the work for me. Instead of messing around with concealer, trying to carve out the lid shape and blend to the heavens, the glitter breaks up the lid and crease color for a sharp outline and dazzling effect.
Even though we’re playing with loose glitters, I think this is still very wearable whether you’re trying to have a little fun at work, or heading out with a date. I’m absolutely loving the Amber Eyes palette from Profusion, which I’ve been reaching for almost on the daily since coming back from my honeymoon. Let me know if you want to see more tutorials with it!
Watch the video above for the full step-by-step tutorial.
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- Profusion Amber Eyes Palette
- Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
- theBalm Shwing Black Liquid Eyeliner
- City Color Cosmetics Sparkle & Shine Loose Glitter in ’Tis the Season
- City Color Sparkle & Shine Glitter Primer *Use code SlashedBeauty for 10% off!
- Covergirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara
- Ardell Demi Wispies
- NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Palette
- Kokie Cosmetics Blush Up Blush Palette in Rose Glow
- theBalm Mary LouManizer Liquid Highlighter
- Maybelline x Gigi Hadid Lip Liner in Khair
- Maybelline x Gigi Hadid Lipstick in Lani