The holidays are the best excuse to get really glam with your makeup. Especially with all of the awesome beauty sets out now, a festive face is more fun than ever to create.
I recently got a bunch of holiday value sets in the mail that I had to try on, so I played around until I created my perfect go-to holiday makeup look for the year.
The seasonally appropriate pops of berry both on the eye and lips really tie this easy holiday makeup look together. I also kept my face very glowy with an awesome blush and highlighter combo that looks bright yet natural,
Watch the video above for the full tutorial.
- e.l.f. Shadow Lock Primer
- ColourPop Never Not Chillin’ Shadow Set
- mark. No Place to Run Eyeliner
- e.l.f. Precision Liquid Liner
- Pixi Black Lacquer Lash Primer
- House of Lashes Holiday Gem Set
- Rimmel Kate Sculpting & Highlighting Kit in Golden Bronze
- The Estee Edit Gritty & Glow Magnetic Eye & Face Palette
- Sephora Collection Precision Makeup Perfect Sponges
- Milk Makeup Triple Threat Glow Set
- Sephora Collection The Mini Team Lipstick Set
If you like this holiday makeup look, don’t forget to pin it!