It’s prom season! Actually, spring and summer is always full of special events, being a popular time of year for weddings as well. Either way, you don’t need to shell out a ton of money at a counter or with a makeup artist to get a glam look for the night.
Here’s a drugstore prom makeup look I created that would also be perfect for a wedding guest or party member, or any other formal event. I used products I trust to last, so you’ll look great all night. Since the colors are still neutral, with a pop of shimmery champagne, this look will match most dress choices, too! This special occasion makeup look is classic, chic, and timeless!
Watch the video above for the prom makeup tutorial.
- NYX Hydra Touch Primer
- NYX HD Foundation
- The Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops
- Physicians Formula #Instaready Full Coverage Concealer
- Physicians Formula Touch of Glow Concealer
- City Color Banana Powder *use code SlashedBeauty for 10% off
- e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
- Covergirl truNaked Nudes Palette
- ColourPop Pressed Shadow in Let Me Explain
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Liner in Black
- Physicians Formula Glide on Gel Liner in Champagne
- Jesse’s Girl Liquid Liner
- Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara
- Kiss Lash Couture Lashes in Boudoir
- e.l.f. Aqua Beauty Blush & Bronzer Duo in Bronzed Pink Beige
- Covergirl Katy Kat Pearl Highlighter in Tiger’s Eye
- City Color Cosmetics Be Matte Liquid Lipstick in Kewl *use code SlashedBeauty for 10% off
Leave a Reply