The other day, I was leaving home and took my front door for a change (I usually just exit through my garage) when I noticed a huge package sitting there! I have a motion sensor doorbell, which hadn’t gone off, so I have no idea how long it was sitting there. But I opened it and found the entire Maybelline x Gigi Hadid makeup collection inside! I was super overwhelmed with how extensive the line was, but knew I wanted to play with it right away.
Seeing the pinks, purples and mauves inspired me to create a holiday look that has more of a sugarplum candy vibe vs. the classic red lip and gold eye that we see EVERYWHERE this season. Don’t get me wrong, I love that holiday glam, but I think this is a nice spin for something different.
I used as many of the new Maybelline x Gigi products as I could to create this holiday makeup look, and I love how it turned out. You can really tell how cohesive the line is in how well all the shades work together and compliment each other.
Even though I did a subtle cut crease, the look is pretty easy to create at home.
Watch the video above for the full tutorial.
- e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
- Maybelline x Gigi Hadid West Coast Glow Warm Eyeshadow Palette
- Covergirl Outlast All Day Concealer
- Maybelline x Gigi Hadid West Coast Glow Gel Eyeliner
- Maybelline x Gigi Hadid East Coast Glam Liquid Eyeliner
- Maybelline x Gigi Hadid West Coast Glow Lash Sensational Mascara
- Maybelline x Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette
- Maybelline x Gigi Hadid Lip Liner in Erin
- Maybelline x Gigi Hadid Lipstick in Erin
If you’re interested in taking a closer look at this and the other eyeshadow palettes in the collection, check out my post from last week here.