There’s something about a mesmerizing blue that is so summer-appropriate. It reminds me of the sea, clear skies, and a calm mood. So this season, I’ve been wearing all shades of blue on my nails.
I can’t believe how much of a nail polish junkie I’ve become. I went from maybe keeping 10 around the apartment to drawers-full. Especially the blues… how can you resist them when they’re peeping at you from the rack?! They’re my own personal Pokemon, gotta catch ‘em all!
Here are 8 of my fave (mostly) drugstore blue nail polishes that I’ve had on rotation for these sunny days.
1. NYC In a Minute Nail Polish in East Village
2. Milani Color Statement Nail Lacquer in Peri-Wink
3. Pixi Nail Color in Imperial Blue
4. Revlon Brilliant Strength Nail Enamel in Mesmerize
5. Zoya Professional Lacquer in Ling (the only non-drugstore polish, but come on. GORGEOUS)
6. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Swimsical
7. NYC In a Minute Nail Polish in Mint’ed on Broadway
8. Milani Color Statement Nail Lacquer in Tattle Teal
I love pairing the lighter shades with the deeper ones for manicure/pedicure combinations. My favorite duo is Peri-Wink and Imperial Blue for the ultimate contrast that still work beautifully together.