I’m not ashamed to admit that I am a full fledged member of Bachelor Nation. I host watching parties, we do the fantasy bracket, scream at the TV with wine in hand… we do the whole thing. I recently got a few Bachelor themed holiday gifts, which sparked the hunt for even more gear to help celebrate Bachelor Mondays.
With Valentine’s Day coming up and Season 24 (wow!) in full swing, these gift ideas are perfect for the Bachelor fan in your life!
Keep reading for details, and click the image of the Bachelor fan gift to find it online.
1. If You Can Read This, SHH! The Bachelor Is On Socks ($12.97)
Whether you’re watching with friends or you’ve taken over the living room, these socks send a loud-and-clear message about your priorities.
2. Mondays Are for the Bachelor Wine Glass ($10.95)
Are you even watching The Bachelor if you’re not also drinking wine? Take a sip every time The Bachelor gets stolen “for a minute.”
3. Jesus Still Loves Me Windmill T-Shirt ($16.99)
For the Hannah Beast lovers, the shirt says it all. Remember the most iconic quote in Bachelorette history with this tongue-in-cheek shirt.
4. I Will Always Jump the Fence For You Card ($5.99)
The truest proclamation of love! But seriously… did anyone else think that the way Colton handled Cassie’s initial rejection was a red flag? *sips tea*
5. The Bachelor Scented Candle ($20)
I’ve got this candle on my desk as I type this, and it smells like sweet champagne! The label reads “Smells like One on Ones, Hometowns, the Fantasy Suite, to Never Being Blind Sided and The Final Rose.”
6. Bachelor Nation: Inside the World of America’s Favorite Guilty Pleasure by Amy Kaufman ($12.24)
A must-read for anyone who’s obsessed with The Bachelor, this book spills all the tea with a behind-the-scenes look at the franchise. It includes interviews of series regulars and production crew, with juicy details about stuff you don’t see on the show.
7. Will You Accept This Rose Vinyl Sticker ($4.99)
It’s your Bachelor Nation badge so others can spot you easily— this vinyl sticker can be used on a water bottle, laptop, car or notebook!
8. Here For the Right Reasons Doormat ($29.95)
Are you here for the right reasons, or to jumpstart your music career while your girlfriend waits for you at home… WHABOOM!
9. Wine, A Pilot & The Most Dramatic Season Ever Tee ($22.45)
To celebrate the most recent season, here’s a tee for all the Pilot Pete lovers out there.
Are you a Bachelor fan? What’s been your favorite season?