Thanksgiving may be over but the holidays have just begun! Between friends and family, you might be juggling invites to holiday parties that you’re going to need a go-to look for. I personally just had two Thanksgiving celebrations, and am planning on attending several Hanukkah and Christmas parties this month.
I’m in love with playing up my eyes and lips with deep cranberry shades, accented with gold. I think it’s festive, sultry and elegant. The look is also surprisingly versatile when it comes to matching with outfits.
Watch the video for the full tutorial:
- Milani Eye Shadow Primer
- Coastal Scents Hot Pots in Paprika, Raisin Berry, Violetta & Gypsy Silver
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Glamorous
- NYC Sparkle Eye Dust in Golden Champagne
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner
- NYX Collection Noir Liquid Black Liner
- Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara
- NYC Sunny Bronzer
- Revlon Photoready Skinlights in Pink Light
- Maybelline Master Glaze Blush in Plums Up
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Copenhagen
What’s your go-to holiday party makeup look?