Are you tired of me complaining about the weather yet? Seriously though, any hotter and my car thermometer will be introduced to numbers it’s never seen before! Well, I thought I would channel my frustration into something positive and show you my hot day makeup routine.
With my combo skin, sticking to matte products is a must in the heat. I also kept the eyes pretty light while using my lip color as the center of attention (one of my favorite makeup shortcuts).
Watch the video for the tutorial:
- Rimmel Stay Matte Primer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
- Revlon Brow Fantasy Brow Gel
- NYX Collection Noir Liquid Black Liner
- NYC Big Curl Mascara
- City Color Be Matte Bronzer in Pecan Pie
- Revlon Photoready SkinLights Face Illuminator in Pink Light
- City Color Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon
- Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color Lipstick in Violet Addict
This look is pretty quick and painless, and doesn’t make me feel weighed down throughout the day. As I mentioned in the video, if you have dry skin, you should probably swap out one of the matte products for a cream. One lightweight cream blush that lasts all day on me is the e.l.f. HD Cream Blush.
What are your favorite products to use for the dog days of summer?