Here we go again, everyone! The Winter 2014 Allure Beauty Box has been announced, and is going on sale Tuesday, November 25 at 12:01 PM EST. That is one minute past noon, eastern time. These quarterly boxes include full size beauty products curated by Allure Magazine, and a portion of the proceeds always goes toward a charity. This quarter’s box is benefiting the Melanoma Research Alliance, with $5 of each purchase being donated.
Let’s take a look inside this quarter’s box:
Here’s a list of the contents for you to explore:
- Aloxxi Conditioning Detangler
- Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask
- Burt’s Bees Cucumber & Sage Facial Cleansing Towelettes
- Cetaphil Intensive Moisturizing Cream
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer
- Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen
- Colgate Optic White Platinum Whiten & Protect Toothpaste
- Curel Rough Skin Rescue Lotion
- Dove White Beauty Bar
- Jergens Natural Glow 3 Days To Glow Moisturizer
- John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Colour Protecting Moisturizing Conditioner
- John Frieda Colour Refreshing Gloss for Cool Brunettes
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Nourishing Oil Elixir
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
- Not Your Mother’s Whip It Up Cream Styling Mousse
- Organic Doctor Organic Manuka Honey Hand & Nail Cream
- Organic Doctor Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Hydrating Radiance Elixir
- Physician’s Formula Nude Wear Glowing Nude Blush in Rose
- Rusk Texture Dry Finishing Spray
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure
- Scunci Hair-Emergency Kit
- SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex Body Lotion
- Splat Hair Chalk
- Style Sexy Hair H2No 3 Day Style Saver Dry Shampoo
We’re getting two repeats from the last box (the Curel lotion and the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Conditioner), which is a little bit of a bummer. Again, I’m noticing the selection of products to be very hair and skin care heavy, which is exactly what I complained about last quarter. There’s literally only one makeup item in this box! Although, I am excited for the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel, which hasn’t hit the US yet (and normally costs $50 to get shipped here!)– perhaps this is an indication that it’s on its way to the states!
Either way, the box is valued at over $250, but will cost $44.95 plus $10 shipping and handling. You can only order one box per household.
The Winter 2014 Allure Beauty Box will be available on www.AllureBeautyBoxPromo.com and you’ll definitely want to load the site early so you can refresh exactly at 12:01 PM. They normally sell out in a matter of minutes, so set your alarms! In the past, there have also been site crashes that left many people without a box, so timing is everything.
What do you think of the selection this time around?