Summer is heeeeere! Okay, so maybe not according to the calendar, or the weather in some areas. But, I’ve been out of school for a week now and that is what counts, my friends.
I’m really trying hard to break out of the makeup rut that inevitably happens every year for me during the weird transition between seasons. I usually have one go-to neutral look, and stick to it for what seems like forever. So in an effort to keep things fresh, I’m breaking out the bright shades to create some fun looks for summer.
I typically think that there should be one focal point to your look— either dramatic eyes or lips. For this look, though, I stepped out of my comfort zone by adding bold color to both! Surprisingly, I love how it came out. I contrasted the cool hues of the eyes with the neon coral for a cohesive, summer-ready look.
Watch the tutorial below to see how to get the look!
- Coastal Scents Hot Pots in Oktoberfest, Capri Blue, St. Topaz, Jewel Green, and Rainstorm
- Essence Gel Eye Pencil in Blue Lagoon
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Thick and Thin Liner
- CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara
- e.l.f. Half Lashes
- Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in Tangerine