As I’ve been unpacking my makeup post-move, I’ve rediscovered a lot of old favorites in my makeup collection that I haven’t touched in ages! As a beauty blogger, I’m constantly trying to bring you the scoop on the latest launches, but let’s be realistic. If you buy a product on my recommendation, you’re going to want to see multiple ways to use it! So, I want to do my best to keep my products rotating so the oldies-but-goodies get some love in both of our routines.
For this look, I wanted to create a halo eye that was colorful, yet wearable. The muted mauve-y purple in this look keeps it subtle, while the iridescent pop brings the statement. I think this would be a great day to night look, since it has the element of sparkle yet isn’t incredibly bold.
Watch the video above for the full halo eye makeup tutorial.
- Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Mousse Foundation
- Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Brow Palette
- e.l.f. Eyeshadow Primer
- Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette
- ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in Tang & Meow
- Jordana EasyLiner for Eyes in Jet Black
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
- e.l.f. Contour Palette
- Revlon Powder Blush in Haute Pink
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi