Friday can’t come fast enough, because it’s the day I’ve been waiting for the past five years: my college graduation! Even though I finished my degree and got my diploma in December, my actual ceremony is happening this weekend. It’ll be a great way to close a very important and formative chapter in my life, and seriously enter the adult world. It marks the start of many new things– including my career path! Oh, you didn’t know that I quit my day job to blog full time? Yeah, that happened.
I wanted to dress up my eyes with a silver smoky eye after seeing the cool shades in the NYX Go-To Palette in Bon Voyage. The palette has a way of making bold colors wearable, which definitely goes for this look. While keeping the rest of my face neutral, I feel like I get a good balance of glam and softness.
Watch the video above for the full step-by-step tutorial.
- NYX Eyeshadow Base
- NYX The Go-To Palette in Bon Voyage
- CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
- Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Ergonomic Felt-Tip Liner + Serum
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
- Peach & Lily Peri’s Tint Water in Candy Juice