As the nights get warmer, I wanna start going out on the town! As it’s my first summer being 21, I see a lot of nights out in the near future. Although my summer daytime makeup is regularly a light eye and bright lip, I like to switch it up for nighttime with a little more sultriness. Here’s a summer night eye tutorial that I’ve been wearing when I need to pull myself together quickly without sacrificing the glam.
- e.l.f. Eyelid Primer in Sheer
This remains my holy grail eye primer. At only $1, it helps my eyeshadows last all day. I like the thinner consistency, which gives my eyelids a smooth surface for shadows to glide onto.
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad in Sandstone Shimmer
Relatively new to the drugstore, this quad consists of four soft and blendable shadows to create a complete, fun look.
- Revlon Colorstay Skinny Liquid Liner in Mahogany Flame
This liner makes my brown eyes pop because of it’s purple undertones! The super skinny felt tip creates sharp, crisp lines.
- Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara
The small, pear shaped comb wand allows me to get all of my lashes separated and lengthened for a clean look.
1. Prime the eye.
2. Apply the eggshell eyeshadow shade to the browbone and inner corner.
3. Apply the gold eyeshadow shade to the lid.
4. Use a crease blush to blend the burgundy eyeshadow shade into the crease.
5. Use a pencil brush to apply the dark brown eyeshadow shade into the outer corner and crease.
6. Use a clean blending brush to soften harsh lines.
7. Top off with the defining mascara.