It pains me to say that summer as I know it is almost at an end. Not only do I start school in a couple weeks, but I’m already seeing Fall decor, clothes and beauty collections hitting stores!
So before we get all up in a Fall frenzy here on the blog, I wanted to do one last makeup look that rocks summer vibes. It’s super simple with only two shadows, but they’re both vibrant enough to do all the talking.
The stars of this show are the City Color Cosmetics Metallic Shadow Pots. They are what most would call a cream eyeshadow, but have a much softer and mousse-like consistency. While they go on slick, they set dry and stay put pretty well with primer. They’re really nice to work with and are pigmented as all heck with a small amount.
Watch the tutorial below for the full talk through!
- Milani Eyeshadow Primer
- City Color Cosmetics Metallic Shadow Pots in Solar (orange) and Meteor Shower (blue)
- Milani Supreme Kohl Eyeliner
- Physician’s Formula Eye Booster Kit
- City Color Cosmetics Contour Effects Palette 2
- e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Blush in Rose Royalty
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Abu Dhabi