I totally spaced out when it came to this month’s favorites post! I just kinda… forgot the month was ending. Perhaps it was wishful thinking. Now I’ve only got 25 days until the semester starts! Nooooo!
When trying to decide what made the cut for July’s favorite beauty products, five items really stood out to me. Watch the video to learn more about them!
- Trader Joe’s Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer
- Too Faced Melted Lipsticks
- L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paints
- Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadows
- Review & Swatches: L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paints vs. Too Faced Melted Lipsticks
- Review & Swatches: Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow
This might sound weird, but hear me out. One of my favorite things that happened this month was going to my grandmother’s memorial. It was the first time in a while that my entire family has come together, and I really did have a lot of fun spending time with my mom, aunts, cousins, grandpa & stepgrandma. It was really nice to celebrate the amazing woman my grandma was and will be remembered as. Above is the aftermath of my cousin Veronica (in white) elbowing me in the eye while preparing to take a nice cousin picture. Look how concerned everyone looks 😛