February is notoriously the month of love. There’s no escaping the reds, and pinks, and hearts all over. Looking for a little Valentine’s Day makeup inspiration? I’ve got you covered!
Each year, I try to wear my Valentine’s Day makeup so that it alludes to the occasion, but doesn’t make me look like an actual candy heart. So instead of working with the traditional shades, I worked in peaches and mauves to create a pretty spring time look that is entirely appropriate for your Valentine’s date. Watch the video for the full tutorial.
- NYX Eye Shadow Base
- Coastal Scents Hot Pots (Paprika, Pink Silver, Peachy Copper)
- Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Drama Queen
- CoverGirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara
- City Color Contour Effects Palette
- Milani Rose Powder Blush in Tea Rose
- Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Sultry
This year, Adam and I are going to the Aquarium on Valentine’s Day, and then our usual restaurant for a yummy Greek food dinner. Tell me about your plans in the comments!