I’ve been skimming the pages of our fave beauty retailers and have picked out some of the best holiday beauty gift sets $50 and under. They’re an awesome way to get a ton of bang for your buck, and really impress with a gift that seems opulent without breaking the bank. These are great beauty gift ideas for significant others, siblings and parents that are sure to put a smile on any beauty-lover’s face on a budget!
Have a smaller budget? Check out these holiday beauty gifts $30 and under.
Have more to spend? Head on over to my beauty gift picks $100 and under.
Click the picture of the gift to find the beauty gift set online. Keep scrolling for more details.
1. Sephora Favorites Black-Owned Beauty Set ($35)
For beauty lovers who like to support causes close to their heart through the products they use, this makeup set is made up of products from Black-owned brands at Sephora. On top of getting some of the hottest products, Sephora pledges to donate $150,000 to the 15 Percent Pledge non-profit with the support of this kit.
- adwoa beauty Baomint™ Deep Conditioning Treatment
- BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY Hair Oil Everyday Gloss
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
- FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara
- PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick in Omi (mid-tone rose)
- Shani Darden Skin Care Retinol Reform®
- Fenty Skin Mini Total Cleans’r Remove-It-All Cleanser
2. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk On The Go Eye & Lip Set ($50)
Everyone’s been talking about Pillow Talk this year, and this gift set gives you a taste of the very popular collection.
- Full-size Color Chameleon Eyeshadow Pencil in Pillow Talk
- Travel-size Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
- Travel-size Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk
- Limited-edition Pillow Talk Push-Up Lashes Mascara
3. Benefit Fluff Yeah Customizable Laminated Brow Set ($32)
Two of my absolute favorite brow products in full sizes at an amazing price! To redeem this set, you must choose your shade for each item, add to basket, and the discount will be applied at checkout (no code needed).
4. Advanced Clinicals The Hello Hydration Bundle ($32)
Everyone loves glowy, hydrated skin, so it makes the perfect gift with this bundle from one of my favorite skin care brands, Advanced Clinicals. With products developed by chemists, they pride themselves on effective formulas at affordable prices. This set includes three full sized products that put Hyaluronic Acid at the center of the routine, an ingredient that helps replenish moisture and lock it in for a radiant, healthy look. Last day to order for Christmas delivery is December 10th.
- Hyaluronic + Aloe Wake Up Facial Mist
- Hyaluronic Serum Instant Skin Hydrator
- 1000x Boost Hyaluronic Extra Dry Skin Gel Cream
5. Tarte Iconic Eye & Face Palette Library Amazonian Clay Collectors Set ($49)
Tarte palette gift sets are my absolute favorite gift to give/receive. The Amazonian Clay formulas are some of the best in beauty, and the value is astronomical for what you pay!
- tartelette Palette: 6 eyeshadows in matte neutrals.
- Park Avenue Princess Palette: 3 face powders including highlighter, a matte blush and matte bronzer.
- Big Ego Palette: 6 eyeshadows in pink, berry and mauve shades.
- Lights, Camera, Lashes Palette: 6 eyeshadows in warm rose, gold and bronze hues.
6. Giorgio Armani Travel Size Lip Maestro Liquid Lipstick Set ($35)
Designer beauty on a budget: this three piece set includes eye and lip products for a gorgeous holiday look.
- Travel-size Lip Maestro Liquid Lipstick in 405 Sultan (velvet-matte red)
- Travel-size Eyes to Kill Classic Defining & Lengthening Mascara
- Travel-size Eye Tint Liquid Eyeshadow in 45 Gold Foil
7. Kitsch Blush Satin Slep Set ($36)
Beauty sleep is essential for that naturally fresh-faced look. Sleeping on satin can help your skin retain moisture, and reduces hair breakage & thinning. This bundle includes a queen size satin pillowcase, satin eye mask, and satin scrunchie in a blush pink shade.
8. Morphe x Lisa Frank Blend Bright 6-Piece Brush Set + Bag ($32)
Whether you’re shopping for a 90s kid or a Gen Z who’s embracing the aesthetic comeback, these brushes made for blending give major nostalgia with the iconic rainbow animal print pattern Lisa Frank is known for.
- Blush Brush
- Highlighter Brush
- Firm Shadow Brush
- Pointed Deluxe Blender Brush
- Round Blender Brush
- Tapered Mini Blending Brush
- Blend Bright Brush Bag
9. Too Faced Christmas in London Collection ($45)
This all-in-one beauty set from Too Faced provides endless options and is great for filling out a budding makeup collection. Included is the Christmas in London Face and Eye palette which houses 20 eyeshadows and 4 face powders, plus a travel size Better Than Sex mascara.
10. Farmacy Garden Party Green Clean Trio ($42)
This year, I’ve sworn off makeup wipes and have embraced cleansing balms to remove my makeup completely. The Farmacy Green Clean is an effective and clean formula that gets the job done! This trio features limited edition scents Strawberry Basil, Lemon Mint, and Peach Thyme.