As if you couldn’t tell already, I’m really trying to step outside of my comfort zone and create some playful makeup looks for you. I’m trying to push my creativity and sort of reignite my love for makeup as an art. When the new City Color Cosmetics Sparkle & Shine Loose Glitters showed up in my mailbox, I was super inspired.
This was my first time using loose glitters in a look, but it won’t be the last. I think they totally elevate a look to be extremely eye-catching and fun. I’m also obviously really into the cut crease look, now that I’m getting the hang of the technique using the right brushes. Watch the video above for the full tutorial.
- e.l.f. Eye Shadow Primer
- Coastal Scents Hot Pots in Canary Gold, Rainstorm & Cornflower Blue
- City Color Cosmetics Sparkle & Shine Glitter Primer
- City Color Cosmetics Sparkle & Shine Loose Glitters in Sparkler and Carnival Samba
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- Physicians Formula Instaready Super BB Stick in Bronze Trio
- e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick in Touch of Nude