This week marks the actual start of Fall, whoop whoop! I can finally break out my favorite wardrobe pieces— leggings as pants (don’t even dare judge) chunky sweaters, boots and scarves. Fall is also my favorite season for beauty trends, especially all the deep and sultry shades.
One of my go-to looks during fall is a bronze smoky eye with a classic berry lip. While this look is nothing new to me, I wanted to create it using some new product releases to switch things up.
Watch the video below for my talk-through tutorial:
- Milani Eye Shadow Primer
- Sleek MakeUp iDivine Storm Palette
- NYC Automatic Eyeliner
- MICA Beauty Gel Eyeliner
- CoverGirl The Supersizer Mascara
- City Color Cosmetics Be Matte Bronzer in Pecan Pie
- Sleek MakeUp Creme to Powder Blush in French Rose
- No7 Shimmer Palette in Caramel
- mark. All Butter Now Lipstick in Razzmatazz