I gotta say, I’m so ready to start wearing fall makeup looks. Deep lips, warm shades, I love them all!
Since we’re still in the transition phase (at least here in Los Angeles), I’m not breaking out the oxblood lipstick just yet– but don’t worry, there will be a tutorial for that, too. 😉 I have been reaching for more reds, bronzes and burnt oranges, though. I guess you could say I’ve been inspired by the idea of falling leaves.
For this look, I wanted to incorporate these colors into a very wearable daytime look. Check out the video tutorial below for the how-to.
- City Color Shadow Primer Pot
- Coastal Scents Hot Pots in Paprika, Oktoberfest, Canary Yellow and Raisin Berry
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Glamorous
- Revlon Skinny Liquid Liner in Black Out
- NYC Big Bold Curl Mascara
- Benefit Watt’s Up Highlighter
- e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzer in Fiji
- NYX Retractable Lip Pencil in Red
- L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint in Pin-Up