Each season, Allure Magazine curates and sells a box full of coveted beauty items to help support a cause. The announcement of the contents in the boxes are always much-anticipated, and I’m excited to show you a sneak peek of what’s inside the Fall 2014 Allure Beauty Box!
The box, containing 24 products ranging from makeup to skin care, will cost $44.95 and go on sale August 26 at Noon EST. The box has been known to sell out in just minutes, so be sure to bookmark the new page it will be sold on: AllureBeautyBoxPromo.com.
Here is the complete list of contents for you to explore:
- Aloxxi Dry Shampoo
- Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Truly Radiant Battery Powered Tooth Brush
- Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste
- Ban Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths
- Burt’s Bees Lip Color Crayon
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
- Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Scrub
- Curel Rough Skin Rescue
- Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash
- e.l.f. Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths
- HealthySexyHair Soy Renewal Oil Nourishing Styling Treatment
- Jergens Natural Glow Firming Daily Moisturizer
- John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Colour Protecting Shampoo
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Go Curlier Heat-Activated Spray
- John Frieda Precision Foam Colour Intense After-Colour Conditioner
- Make It Straight
- Neutrogena Triple Repair Fortifying Leave-In Treatment
- Organic Doctor Dead Sea Mineral Bio-Plasma Mud Mask
- Organic Doctor Moroccan Argan Oil Restorative Treatment Conditioner
- Organic Doctor Tea Tree Face Wash
- Real Techniques Blush Brush
- Redken Blonde Idol BBB Spray
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish
- Tresemme 7 Day Keratin Smooth Heat Activated Treatment
I’m disappointed to see a lack of makeup in this box; it definitely seems hair and skin care heavy. However, if you can find a use for everything, it’s still an incredible value!
The Fall 2014 Allure Beauty Box will be benefiting Cancer and Careers, an organization that empowers people with cancer to thrive in the workplace. $5 of each box purchased will be donated.