This year, I feel like the holidays have been supercharged with Hanukkah overlapping with Christmas and New Years. That has meant a ton of parties with friends and families for me. With a packed social schedule, I’ve needed a go-to glam party makeup look for the holidays.
I created this makeup look with New Years in mind, with a slight metallic finish and a glam cut crease. I decided on a warm brown lipstick, but the neutral shadow shades can be paired with any bold color! The best part is that I exclusively used all drugstore makeup in this tutorial– I bet you might even have some of these products at home already!
This makeup tutorial for New Years Eve can be worn for any special night out really, and you can always skip the false lashes for a more casual version of the look.
WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE FOR THE FULL TUTORIAL
- Covergirl truBlend Face Primer
- e.l.f. Aqua Beauty Mousse Foundation
- Physician’s Formula Touch of Glow Concealer
- Pixi Endless Brow Gel Pen
- e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer
- Covergirl truNaked Nudes Palette
- Makeup Revolution Iconic Smokey Palette
- e.l.f. Molten Liquid Eyeshadow in Liquid Gold
e.l.f. Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Toast
- Milani Superme Kohl Kajal Liner
- NYX Matte Liquid Liner
- Maybelline The Colossal Big Shot Mascara
- Ardell Double Up Lashes
- e.l.f. Contour Palette
- Milani Tea Rose Blush
- Pixi Eye Zone Brightener
- Jordana Modern Matte Lipstick in Matte Frappucino
Shop the Look:
If you like this look, don’t forget to pin it!