At the end of last week, I got my December Beauty Box 5 in the mail! I love coming home to these little bundles of joy, and this box was another great collection of products! Let’s look inside, shall we?
Once again, really happy with my box! I think they’ve done a grand job so far at including products that can work for everybody, as well as mixing well-loved brands with ones I’m only just discovering.
1. NYX Love in Rio Palette in Sway with Lola (Full Size, Retail: $6) These are actually my very first NYX eyeshadows! These feel super buttery to the touch, and moderately pigmented. The frosty pink and blue remind me of shades that Barbie would wear! The taupe is probably going to be my most used shade of the the three.
2. Body Drench Hemp Moisturizing Lotion (Sample Size, Retail: $8.99) I can never get enough small lotion bottles. The only other hemp lotion I have tried was the one from The Body Shop. This one has a much more pleasant scent, like sweet cucumbers. It’s also on the lighter side and absorbs into the skin quickly.
3. OFRA Lipgloss Plumper in Sultry (Full Size?, Retail: $12.95) This lipgloss lives up to its pigmented claim and delivers a deep berry color with shimmer. Just from the swatch, it feels like it’s on the thick side which isn’t something I typically like with glosses. Let me know in the comments if you’d want a review of this in the future!
4. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer (Sample Size, Retail: $6.99) I’m a fan of the Morning Burst line and actually use the travel sizes of the cleansers whenever I travel because they’re always super cheap at my drugstore. I’ve never tried a gel moisturizer, and I think it might be a little too light for my skin during wintertime. This also smells like mango & cucumbers! Yum!
5. Every Beauty Flexible Foot Smoother (Full Size, Retail: $4.99) This product really intrigues me. I like the idea of using something a little softer like a sponge for dermabrasion because sometimes a pumice stone can just be too rough. It’s nice that there are two textures- coarse and fine- so that you can switch it up depending on what part of the body you’re using it on. I’m definitely going to be reviewing this in the months to come!
A subscription for Beauty Box 5 is only $12 a month with free shipping, and you can get a discount if you order a quarterly or yearly subscription. You can shop these products individually and order a subscription all on the Beauty Box 5 website.
Which of these items would you have been excited to receive? Did you get something different in your box?
This product was received from PR for review purposes. All opinions are my own.