With Coachella around the corner and so many amazing music festivals coming up this season, the beauty community is #inspired. This time of year is full of creative looks to flaunt at your favorite festivals, it’s hard to choose just one to wear! This year, I created this warm glam festival makeup look to channel your inner beauty queen while rocking out to great music.
Whether or not you choose to do the extra face decorations, this look is perfect for a spring or summer music festival with its warm tones and bold, dramatic liner. Throw on a flower crown and you will be the reigning beauty queen at any music festival.
Watch the video above for the full festival makeup tutorial.
- Covergirl Outlast All Day Primer
- Covergirl Clean Matte Foundation
- Bronx Colors Boosting Hydrating Concealer
- Wunderbrow Brow Gel
- City Color Cosmetics Boho Chic Palette *use coupon code SlashedBeauty for 15% off
- Jesse’s Girl Liquid Eyeliner
- City Color Cosmetics Contour Effects 2 Palette *use coupon code SlashedBeauty for 15% off
- ColourPop Super Shock Blush in Coin Purse (LE, Sold Out, Sorry!)
- Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Palette
- Rimmel The One Matte Lipstick in Look Who’s Talking