As you’re reading this, I’m getting ready to take off on a week-long trip to Ireland with my mom! Obviously, yesterday was Mother’s Day, and tomorrow is her birthday… and I graduate from college next Friday. So, this trip is one big celebration as we trek across the country, hitting all of the major landmarks.
Since we’re staying in several different counties, I need to pack lightly so that I don’t have too much to bring with me from hotel to hotel (or, should I say, castle to castle!!!). This poses a challenge for me, especially in terms of my makeup and skin care.
So, I wanted to show you what I ended up packing with me, and some of my tricks and tools to packing every single thing I need in my beauty routine in a compact, travel-friendly way.
Watch the video above to take an in-depth look at everything I’m packing, and why it made the cut for my travel beauty bag!
Products I’m Packing:
- Garnier Skin Active Clearly Brighter Moisturizer
- Neutrogena Rapid Clear Daily Leave-On Mask
- Caudalie Micellar Water
- e.l.f. Brush Cleanser Wipes
- Dove White Beauty Bar
- Colleen Rothschild Radiant Cleansing Balm
- Kate Somerville Quench Oil Free Hydrating Face Serum
- FOREO Luna Mini
- OZ Naturals Matrix 6 Mega Bright Eye Gel
- DollUp Beauty Beauty Clutch
- Luxie Beauty Brushes – Get 20% off with code SLASHED20
- Coastal Scents Hot Pot Eyeshadows
- NYX The Go-To Palette in Bon Voyage
- Rimmel Magnif’Eyes Double Ended Shadow and Liners
- Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Ergonomic Felt-Tip Liner + Serum
- Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Liquid Foundation
- Covergirl TruBlend Pressed Powder
- CoverFX Perfect Pencil
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- e.l.f. Day to Night Lipstick Duos
- NYX Eyeshadow Base
- Sleek Eye Brow Stylist
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Not all that much for a week away, right? 😉
With that said, since I’ll be enjoying myself over the next week, all blog posts have been scheduled ahead of time, including a couple guest posts this week from some of my talented friends. I’ll be responding to comments when I return next week, see you then!